Here's mom giving me a big smooch on her 30th birthday. Perhaps dad should have removed the wine glass and martini glass from the background before snapping this picture!
I meant to wish you a happy birthday when we talked since we were out of sorts on your actual birthday! Hope you had a great one.
Michael and I got stuck spending the night at a hotel after we saw Jeff at the airport. They cancelled our flight, but we finally made it home yesterday morning.
2 comments:
What a fantastic photo!!!!
Hope your birthday was amazing!
I meant to wish you a happy birthday when we talked since we were out of sorts on your actual birthday! Hope you had a great one.
Michael and I got stuck spending the night at a hotel after we saw Jeff at the airport. They cancelled our flight, but we finally made it home yesterday morning.
Post a Comment