Saturday, October 13, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

I haven't had a chance to take many pictures because Ben is constantly on the move, which means I am constantly following him around. Here are a few taken in the past few weeks.


Enjoying the nice fall weather

Hanging out with my buddies Sierra and Evan

Testing out my new wheels

Running around in my skeegle-mobile waving a carrot. Mom thought I might like to chew on the carrot, but it's much more fun to wave around in the air and throw on the floor.

I got so tired chewing on a biter biscuit that I fell asleep in my high chair...

I didn't want to let go of that biscuit, though!

Yuck!

1 comment:

The Carrs said...

Cracks me up when they fall asleep in the middle of eating.

Just wait until Ben starts walking, then you're really in for it!