Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First Thanksgiving


Ben & Brianna hanging out on Thanksgiving waiting for some turkey.

Sitting in mom's old high chair. It's much more fun than the high chair I have at home because I like to stand up in it and face backwards when I eat.

One of my favorite parts of the trip was meeting my grammy's new puppy. We had a lot of fun together. He's much more fun (and much nicer) than my cat, b.b. He doesn't hiss or swat at me when I try to play with him.

Grammy and me jumping on the bed.

I love this new activity toy from my grandpa Steve and Brenda. It makes all sorts of fun sounds.


Brenda spilled the beans to my mom that I can hold my own bottle. Now I'll probably have to start doing it more often. I quite enjoyed having someone hold it for me.

No comments: