Sunday, February 3, 2008

More birthday pictures

Here are a few more pictures from Ben's first birthday extravaganza weekend.

These cards that play music are pretty neat!



My friends Jae & Karman came to my party and brought me a fun toy.

I also got some monster slippers from Barry & Steven. Perfect for walking on hardwood floors...and scaring Elise Mae.

I LOVE this xylophone that Pops & Brenda got me.


Here I am playing with a shoelace and some stacking blocks that Elise Mae got me (she got me the blocks...the shoelace belongs to mom). b.b. is enjoying taking a nap in a box. She made it quite clear she didn't want to be bothered while she was resting so I kept my distance.

2 comments:

The Carrs said...

I love that cats will try to fit into absolutely any size box! Have fun with all of those new toys Ben.

lawils02 said...

Happy Birthday Ben! You are a very handsome boy and I love your haircut!