Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Field Trip

Today I went to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC. It was the first time I have spent any quality time in the state of South Carolina, and it was quite enjoyable. Mom and I went with some buddies from my playgroup. Elise Mae also tagged along and ruined any chances I had with the other ladies. Scarlett wouldn't look at me all afternoon!

Mom told me this was a gorilla, but I still think it was just my grandparents' cat, Wickett. They seem to be about the same size and both spend all day eating.

Checking out the elephants.

Here's another creature I observed in its natural habitat:

Scary!

Scarlett (above) and Norton (below) enjoying lunch time.


Mommy and me. I sure love the zoo! Or, maybe it's lunch that I like so much. Either way it was a fun day.

Elise's favorite part was seeing the fish.

My favorite part of the day was chewing on Elise Mae's toes.

No comments: