Ben is very into current events and enjoys reading the weekend paper.
Ben and Elise tried to beat the heat by visiting a children's library. There wasn't too much for them to play with there and, as you can see from the above picture, they were a little bored.
One highlight of the library visit was that Daddy was able to walk from work to visit us.
One of Ben's favorite things to do now is locate airplanes when they fly overhead. I never noticed how many airplanes go by until he started pointing to the sky each time one flies over! They're usually too high in the sky for us to see them, but he can always hear them.
Ben enjoys giving b.b. kissies. He won't give anyone else in the family kissies anymore, but he sure does love showering her with them.
As you can see, she isn't too thrilled with being the recipient of so many kissies.
Watch out Ben! I think she's tired of being bothered.
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Erica! Ben is a very handsome little boy. I hope you are enjoying your summer.
Post a Comment