Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bengals Sunday

We've been waiting since the end of 2007 for this day - the first Bengals game of 2008. Unfortunately they played terribly and lost, but Ben and Elise had a nice time playing together during the game. Elise came all decked out in her Bengals tutu.


It was impossible to get a picture of Ben & Elise with both of them looking at the camera!


The game was so boring that Ben found it more interesting to shovel Michael's hair.


You mean to tell us we have 15 more games??


The dads and kids went to the park after the game. I think the dads needed to let off some post-game steam. Let's hope next week they play better!

2 comments:

GR said...

Erica,
Thanks so much for the pictures of Ben and Elise. The Wilson family seems to be a little slow on updating their blog so I view the Fritche family blog to see my granddaughter!
Ben and Elise are perfect!!
Elise's grandmother...Ruthie

GR said...

I really do know how to spell Fritsche