Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ben's 2nd Christmas

Let's see...where do I start? We took so many pictures over Christmas I can't decide which ones to post. We spent the week of Christmas in Ft. Thomas and Ben had a great time. He really got into opening presents so I'm sure he'll be a pro by the time his birthday rolls around. He also thoroughly enjoyed driving around looking at Christmas lights. Whenever he saw lights that were particularly pleasing he would say "oh, whoaaaaa." In addition to learning that expression, he picked up some new animal sounds, his grandfather taught him how to do a "fist bump." He enjoyed entertaining everyone with multiple sessions of twirling and somersaults.

He spent time with all of his Fritsche and Griffin relatives, including some real quality time with his favorite member of the family - Wickett. b.b. also made the trip with us, but I'm not sure if she made it into any of the pictures.
One of Ben's favorite activities was creating displays for Wickett to enjoy. This particular display included an assortment of wooden farm animals. As you can imagine, Wickett really liked this.
More Ben & Wickett quality time.

Maybe Wickett would like to smell my feet?

Trying to stay in shape over the holidays by doing some stretching.

Aunt Anne got me an awesome Thomas tent for Christmas.


Is that really Elmo?

It is Elmo!!



Ben with his great-grandfather George.

Ben & Griffin enjoying a play date. Griffin had really fun toys!

At the Cincinnati Zoo's Festival of Lights

No comments: