Despite the many rainy days and allergies, spring has been quite enjoyable. We've had lots of visits from family, several birthday parties and some easter egg hunts. Ben is starting to say more and more words (or "mo" words as he would say), which is fun for us. He mixes using words with signs and is usually able to get his point across. For example, when he wakes up at 5 a.m. (an unfortunate habit lately) and immediately signs "train" and says "please" I know he wants to go downstairs and play with trains - a request that is denied.
His favorite activities these days are 1) playing with his Thomas train set; 2) asking for new trains (something that he is usually granted when grandparents are in town); 3) playing with Elise; 4) watching Thomas on t.v. and 5) rough-housing with Daddy.
Here are some recent pictures. I begrudgingly added a picture of my very pregnant self. I know someday I'll be happy to look back on this and see what I looked like. At the moment happiness is not the primary feeling I have while looking at pictures of myself! :) The others are misc. pics of things that have been going on around here.
Clapping after a successful hunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment