Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two More Weeks

I'm scheduled to have baby #2 two weeks from today. I don't feel like we're quite prepared since moving into our new house has been quite time consuming! However, we're excited about her arrival. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that between last week and this one she has completely turned herself around and is now breech. I don't see how there is room in there for her to have done that, but she still managed it. Here are a few pictures from our 4D ultrasound that we did back in late April.

That's a hand up by her face. Umbilical cord down by her chin.

The dark spot on her head isn't hair, it's where she was pressed against my uterus.


In other news, once we get things in our new house organized I will post some pictures of it. We've had some requests to do so, but it's in no shape for photographs quite yet!

1 comment:

The Carrs said...

How cute! She does look to have a nice little hair piece going on there even if it's not actually hair. Good luck on your big day!!