Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving & other fall happenings

Here are some pictures from November. We had a great month with lots of visitors! Kate celebrated her 5-month birthday on November 24th and on Thanksgiving ate her first solid food. I wish I had something more fun and creative to write, but I'm too tired! Maybe for Christmas I'll be on my A game for blog updates!

Enjoying the leaves before they were removed.


Grammy and Baby Kate. BK got majorly spoiled while Grammy was here!

Daddy & Kate - it got chilly enough one day that she needed her winter coat.

Poppie was in charge of Kate while Mommy and Aunt Anne were seeing "New Moon." He took the initiative to style her hair into a mohawk.

Kate enjoyed her first solid food on Thanskgiving - rice cereal. Not as appetizing as what the rest of us were having, but she seemed pleased enough.

Ben was not the least bit interested in taking a group photo.


However, he did enjoy dressing as the "Naked Cowboy" and having his picture taken. He kept saying "I'm the naked cowboy!" Times Square, here he comes!

No comments: