Thursday, December 17, 2009
Recently Ben performed in a school Christmas program. They sang "Jingle Bells," a few other songs (the names are escaping me at the moment) and "Happy Birthday" (to Jesus, of course.) Daddy met Kate and I for the big performance. It was so adorable to see all of the kids walk down the aisle and then sit down in front of the crowd. I wasn't sure if Ben would be intimidated by the crowd, but he was quite the ham - singing more loudly than everyone and getting quite animated with the props (a star wand and bells). I wish I could post the video on here, but I don't know how!
In other news, Kate is enjoying trying different solid foods. She has liked everything so far, so hopefully she won't be a picky eater. This week we're eating peas.
I wasn't planning on doing the matching pajamas thing this year, but these $7 pajamas seemed reasonable for a couple of wearings! Admittedly they look pretty ridiculous in these outfits, but it was fun nonetheless. This photo session was a little difficult, however.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Connor had a similar performance at his preschool last week. Although he actually didn't sing just did all of the motions. It's hard to get that perfect sibling pj picture in front of the tree!
Post a Comment